Tailgating is a huge tradition when it comes to collegate and professional sports alike. Even when your team does poorly, there's still amazing food and fellowship. Win the hearts of your friends with these 20 tantalizing tailgating recipes.
Tailgating food isn't just brats and burgers anymore, home cooks are dragging along fryers, full portable kitchens and attendees are looking for something a bit more challenging. Try out some of these favorite recipes (some of which can be made beforehand) to keep your crowd happy!
• Chipotle Chicken Fajitas With Creamy Black Bean Spread
• D.I.Y. Baba Ghanoush
• Afternoon Snack: Stuffed Sweet Piquante Peppers
• Mango Salsa
• Basil Parmesan Pot Beans
• Super Bowl Snack: Spicy Meat-Filled Phyllo Cigars
• How To Make Elote (Roasted Sweet Corn) At Home
• Indulgent Side: Twice-Baked Potatoes
• Tomato and Mozzarella Skewers with Basil Oil
• How To Make Corndogs At Home
Do you have a favorite you don't see on the list above? Share it with us in the comments below!