Meatless Monday is one thing, but how do you load up on veggies the rest of the week? Without going full vegetarian, it's actually quite simple to pile on the good stuff and still embrace your inner omnivore, especially this time of the year when great produce is abundant. We compiled 20 of our favorite summer dinners that bring vegetables to the center of the plate. Some are meatless, while others tuck in meat and fish here and there but still make veggies the focus. They are suppers you're sure to feel good about serving to your family this season.
Mostly Meatless Dinners Cooked Inside
If the summer heat hasn't completely got to you, then go right ahead and turn on the oven or fire up the stove. You'll be rewarded with veggie-focused meals that are comforting and hearty.
- Loaded Black Bean Nachos
- Fresh Corn Galette with Zucchini, Thyme, and Goat Cheese
- Caesar Shrimp and Avocado Noodle Bowls
- Sweet Potato Fajitas
- Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes and Corn
- Upside-Down Meatball Bowl
- Lemony Pesto Pasta with Edamame & Almonds
Veggie-Heavy Dinners on the Grill
The grill pretty much makes any and all vegetables taste better, so it's smart to utilize it when trying to bring more to the table.
- Grilled Cherry Tomato, Corn, and Goat Cheese Pizza
- White Pizza with Avocado, Spinach & Mozzarella
- Grilled Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Steaks
- Grilled Eggplant Burgers with Halloumi Cheese
- Bryant Terry's Grilled Vegetable and Tofu Kebabs
Hearty Dinner Salads
A salad can be a great dinner if it's filled with the right things. Tossing in a little protein in the form of chicken, tuna, beans, or cheese help round it out to ensure it's satisfying.