There is no sweeter time of year than strawberry season. We wait all year for the arrival of these ripe, red berries and once they're here, we can't get enough of them! Of course, you can (and should!) eat them straight from the carton, but if you're looking for more inventive ways to fill your days with these sweet berries, we've got a few ideas.
From impressive swirly buns to refreshing lemonade to an easy trifle, these 20 recipes are the sweetest ways to eat strawberries this summer.
Drinks to Sip on Strawberries
It's important to stay hydrated, and I can't imagine a sweeter way to stay on task than with a little assist from juicy strawberries.
- Michelle's Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Lassi
- Vegan Strawberry Orange Julius
- Strawberry Basil Soda
- Strawberry Gin Smash
Summer demands consuming an ample amount of strawberries and regularly cooling off with cool desserts, like ice cream and popsicles. These are the treats that help you hit two birds with one stone, in the tastiest ways possible.
No-Bake Strawberry Desserts
Just because it's too hot to turn on the oven does not mean you shouldn't have strawberry-filled desserts in your life. These are our favorite strawberry no-bake desserts to carry with you through the summer.
- How To Make the Best Strawberry Trifle
- How To Make Toasted Marshmallow Strawberries
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
Cakes, Pies, Bars, and Beyond
Shortcakes, slab pies, streusel bars, and swirly buns — oh my! If you believe summer baking and strawberries go hand in hand, these are the very best ways to satisfy your sweet tooth from breakfast through dessert.
- Towering Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Upside-Down Cake
- Strawberry Slab Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Streusel Bars
- Strawberry Blondies
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Swirly Buns
- Strawberry-Sour Cream Scones with Brown Sugar Crumble
- Easy Roasted Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcakes with Cardamom Whipped Cream