Smoothies are a fast, easy breakfast, and many of us are devoted to our morning shake of fruits, vegetables, and yogurt. What about you? Are smoothies part of your routine? If you would like a few tips to help build a better smoothie, look no further. We've rounded up our best ideas and tips covering everything from blenders to protein powder, plus inspiring recipes with fruit, greens, and even whole grains. There's a raspberry rosewater smoothie with yogurt and honey, and another with fresh coconut and kale. Plus — the fastest way to a morning smoothie! It involves the freezer and muffin tins...
Tips for Making Smoothies
• Making Smoothies: Easy Tips from Alton Brown
• Time-Saving Tip: Freeze Smoothie Ingredients in Muffin Tins
• Tips for Making Better Smoothies in the Dead of Winter
• Can You Help Me Find a Really Quiet Blender?
• 5 Things To Do With That Little Bit Of Leftover Smoothie
• How Can I Make My Breakfast Smoothie More Filling?
• What Is the Best Protein Powder for Smoothies?
• Good Substitute for Banana in Smoothies?
• Try This! Add Oatmeal to Smoothies
• Spotlight Ingredient: Bee Pollen
• Winter Smoothies: 5 Seasonal Add-Ins
Smoothie Recipes & Ideas
• Creamy, Green, and Sweet: The Avocado Smoothie
• Fresh Blueberry Smoothie
• Green Piña Colada Smoothie
• Kale, Spinach & Pear Smoothie
• Low Sugar, High Protein, Dairy Free Smoothie
• Mango Yogurt Smoothie
• Orange Smoothie
• Raspberry Rosewater Smoothie
• 5 Nourishing Whole-Grain Smoothie Recipes
What are your favorite smoothie tips, hints, and recipes?
Related: Break Out the Blender: Smoothies Galore
(Images: Chris Perez; Muffin Tin Mania; Sarah Britton/My New Roots; Faith Durand)