There was so much going on last summer! We had a peek into the Delancey kitchen, lists of the most useful (and useless) kitchen tools, recipes for quick one-dish dinners, and 50 kitchen tips from Ina Garten. Plus, 10 ways to feed 10 people for under $20, a $30 kitchen makeover, and how to get rid of cockroaches. Read on for these and much, much more!
Links in bold are pictured above, left to right and top to bottom.
1. Basic Techniques: How to Fry an Egg
2. How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
3. The 10 Most Useless Kitchen Gadgets
4. The $30 Kitchen Makeover
5. DIY Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Latte (Just Like Starbucks!)
6. Back To Work and School: 15 Great Lunchbox Snacks
7. Ten Ways to Feed Ten People for Less Than $20
8. 22 Fast, Fresh Pasta Dishes for Weeknight Suppers
9. Quick Weeknight Meals: 10 One-Dish Dinners
10. The Top 10 Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets
11. 50 Kitchen Ideas from Ina Garten
12. Delancey Seattle: Molly and Brandon's Labor of Love
13. New IKEA 2010 Catalog! A Peek at New Kitchens and Tools
14. Recipe Roundup: 15 Dishes To Dole Out On Labor Day
15. College Eating: How To Make Better Microwave Popcorn
16. A Neutral, Efficient, 60-Square-Foot Kitchen
17. 10 Kitchen Staples for Quicker Weeknight Dinners
18. Go Vertical! Vertical Pot Rack Built with IKEA Parts
19. Recipe: Potato, Squash, and Goat Cheese Gratin
20. How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.