We are constantly combing the web for good resources on decluttering, reorganizing, and improving kitchen storage. Many of us have little kitchens, and we've discovered a lot of ingenious and truly functional ideas for maximizing space. Many of these ideas have come straight from you, our readers! Here's a look back at 20 good ideas on storage and organization from the past year. Posts pictured above are in bold below, and arranged in order above left to right and top to bottom.
• Five Ways to Get Your Pot Lids Organized
• Five Ways To Store Your Knives Safely
• High/Low: Kitchen Drawer Organization Resources
• Tips for Organizing a Refrigerator and Freezer
• Before and After: Dramatic Cupboard Makeover
• Get Organized! Using Evernote in the Kitchen
• Tubby Organizer from Umbra
• Slim, Modern Spice Rack Inside a Cabinet Door
• Traditional Scandinavian Kitchen Storage Cabinet
• A Look Inside Mark Bittman's Pantry
• Vertical Pot Rack Built with IKEA Parts
• Pantry Organization: Storing Many Half-Empty Bags in One Large Container
• Click-Clack Storage Containers for Flour and Sugar
• Pantry Organization: DIY Oilcloth Trays
• Best Jars to Organize Your Pantry
• Reader Tip: Organize Your Fridge with Six-Packs
• Reorganize Your Pantry This Weekend
• Freezer Organization: Toss an Ice Tray or Two
• Decluttering Tip: Use It or Lose It!
• Tip: Creating Well-Edited Open Storage
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)