Adding a bread to your dinner table is an inexpensive way to beef up a meal. Plus, just the thought of warm, homemade bread straight from the oven is enough to make even those who are carb-averse go weak at the knees. Forget storebought; baking bread is far easier than you think and here are 20 ways to do it!
• No-Knead Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
• Mother's Rolls From Paula Deen
• Bread Baking for the Intimidated: Parmesan Rolls
• Houska (Czech Easter Bread)
• Brioche: A Bread For Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
(Images: Romulo Yanes for Gourmet, Faith Durand, Susie Nadler, Emily Ho, Emma Christensen, Dana Velden, Sarah Rae Trover, Flickr members arnold inuyaki and scaredy kat licensed under Creative Commons, Aimee of Simple Bites)