• 1 Professional Kitchen Tip: Use Masking Tape to Label Containers
• 2 Tip: Store Cookie Cutters on a Paper Towel Holder
• 3 Store Your Sponges in the Dishwasher!
• 4 Tips on Getting an Integrated Cutting Board for Your Sink
• 5 The Proper Way to Use Your Refrigerator Humidity Drawers
• 6 Smart Tip: Use an Address Book for Your Most Referenced Recipes
• 7 Tip: Use Plastic Tubing to Seal the Gap Between the Fridge and the Counter
• 8 Tip: Use a Bull Clip to Hold Your Recipes
• 9 Tip: Repel House Flies with Cloves
MORE STORAGE & ORGANIZATION TIPS
• 10 The Best Way to Store Cucumbers: Oops — We've Been Doing It Wrong!
• 11 The Best Way to Store Celery
• 12 The Best Way to Store Eggplant
• 13 Tip: Store Canned Jars Without the Rings
• 14 Storage Tip: Use an Enamel Coffee Can for Olive Oil
MORE CLEANING TIPS
• 15 Tip: Clean Spotty Knives with Lemon Juice
• 16 Spring Clean Your Pantry: 5 Great Tips
• 17 Cleaning Tip: Use Flour to Clean Stained Stone Countertops
• 18 Smelly Hands? Remove Food Odors with Coffee Beans
• 19 Hate Washing Dishes? Try the "One Soapy Sponge" Trick
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)