Festive spring celebrations call for an equally festive cocktail. If you're hosting a group, be it for a bridal shower, brunch, or graduation party, it's time to think big when it comes to the drink options. Skip the individual drinks in favor of an easy pitcher cocktail that will serve a crowd.
From fresh and fruity sangrias to pretty sparkling cocktails, plus a couple options that skip the booze, here are 18 pretty pitcher cocktails for spring celebrations. They come together easily and are just as refreshing as they are pretty.
Sangria is a classic, and just might be the ultimate pitcher drink. It's a crowd-pleaser that can be made ahead and is also incredibly versatile. These sangrias lean hard on fresh spring fruit, like berries and melon, that are flooding the market. And whether you're into red, white, rosé, or something bubbly, there is something for everything.
- Sparkling White Peach Sangria
- Sparkling Watermelon Sangria
- Mixed Melon & Limoncello Sangria
- How To Make Red Wine Sangria
- Sparkling Cherry Rosé Sangria
- Summer Berry Sangria
- Peach Plum Sangria
- Strawberry & Limoncello Rosé Sangria
Just because you're not making individual drinks certainly doesn't mean your party can't include a stunning and impressive cocktail. Inspired by some celebratory favorites, like mimosas, margaritas, and spritzers, most can be made in advance.
- Blood Orange Mimosa Pitcher Cocktail
- Red Wine, Blackberry & Ginger Cocktail
- Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer
- Cranberry & St. Germain Pitcher Sparkler
- Peruvian Pisco Punch
- Strawberry Basil Margaritas
- The Beekeeper's Balm Cocktail
- Strawberry Gin Smash
Non-Alcoholic Pitcher Drinks
These are two of our favorite big-batch drinks that skip the booze. They're packed with fresh flavor and will go a long way toward making your non-drinking guests feel included.