Halloween is only five days away! Are you ready? Light a spooky Jack-o-lantern, hang some decorations, make one of these five loony food-themed costumes, and then get into the kitchen. From bug-eyed candy spiders to a graveyard dirt cake, and from a Bloody Manhattan to a spiked pumpkin pie milkshake, you'll scare all the adults (and kids!) into the Halloween spirit with the deliciously ghoulish treats and drinks.
Halloween is the king of all sweets, but that doesn't mean you should just stick to your standard stash of Snickers, Kit Kat, and Milky Way bars. Treat your party guests to some easy homemade Halloween treats like a 5-minute candy crunch dip or two-bite Nutella cookies. These treats are fun but won't take you a long time to make.
And don't forget: A party isn't a party without some kind of boozy adult beverages. Stay away from the same old gin and tonic and try something fun like the Bloody Manhattan, or make your own mulled wine.
If you decide to get crazy and make some of your own Halloween candy, don't forget the wine! This fun chart will show you how to properly pair your candy with something boozy.
- Candy-Coated Marshmallow Spiders
- Candy Crunch Dip
- Caramel Lollipops
- Frog Eggs & Eyeballs (Coconut Green Tea Chia Pudding)
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Graveyard Dirt Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
- Pumpkin Spiced Peanut Butter Cups
- Two-Bite Nutella Chocolate Cookies
- Creamy Candy Bar Sauce
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Easy Mulled Wine
- Halloween Punch for Everyone
- Mulled Cranberry Apple Cider
- Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- The Bloody Manhattan
- The Jack-O-Lantern