Here's my secret for being a backyard BBQ baller: I keep my side, drinks, and desserts simple, but serve up on the biggest, most impressive main dishes I can muster. Ribs, whole artichokes, or even a big ol' turkey are sure to wow your guests.
From teriyaki pork tenderloin, dill pickle chicken, cauliflower steaks, and short ribs, here 25 impressive mains for your next BBQ that will feed a crowd and then some.
Chicken and Turkey Mains
Grilled chicken and wings are classic BBQ fare, but this lineup shows you how to serve up something a little more unexpected, yet still totally delicious and perfect for BBQ season. And when you want to really impress your guests, a spatchcocked turkey on the grill will do it every time.
- Fiona's Green Chicken
- How To Grill a Spatchcocked Turkey
- Spicy Korean Grilled Chicken
- How To Cook a Crispy, Juicy Chicken on the Grill
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
- Dill Pickle Chicken
Pork and Beef Mains
Burgers are ribs are a fine place to start, especially when they have a little extra flare. You can also a little more creative by using herb rubs, sauces, and flavor-packed marinades.
- Slow Cooker Peach Carnitas
- Mini Thai Pork Pitas
- Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- If You Haven't Grilled Short Ribs Yet, You're Missing Out
- Korean Bulgogi-Style Grilled Steak
- Beef Kofta with Tzatziki
- How To Make Great Ribs in the Oven
- Easy Rosemary-Rubbed Pork Chops
- How To Grill Really Juicy Burgers
- Hawaiian Burgers with Grilled Pineapple
- Flank Steak Panzanella
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Brisket Sandwiches
Cauliflower steaks, summery flatbreads, and kebabs with a tangy-sweet BBQ sauce are the show-stoppers that will wow your veggie-loving friends.