There's something about summer that lends itself to long, super-relaxed weekend brunches. The kind of brunch where it feels more than okay to sip on an extra cocktail and linger more than usual. Maybe it's the hotter days, or maybe it lets us feel like we're on vacation, even when we're not.
This weekend, move past your go-to mimosas and bellinis. We've got 17 cocktails (and mocktails!) that need to part of your summer brunch plans!
If you're a Champagne lover, sip on an Elderflower Champagne Cocktail or a Peach Thyme Bellini. Have a thing for seasonal, fruity cocktails? Our Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer has your name all over it. Die hard bloody Mary fans, change up your game with a Jalapeño Bloody Mary with Quick Pickled Vegetables. And if you prefer something non-alcoholic, Strawberry Basil Sodas will hit the spot.
- Elderflower Champagne Cocktail
- Peach Thyme Bellini
- Elderflower & Lemon Sparkling Sipper
- Hibiscus Mimosa
- Sparkling Watermelon Sangria
- Rosemary Sloe Gin Fizz
- Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer
- Campari Mojitos
- Sweet & Sour Cherry Sparkler
- Cucumber-Rosemary Gin and Tonic
- The Bright & Bitter
- Orange and Elderflower Spritzer
- Blackberry & Sage Spritzers
- Strawberry Basil Soda
What's your favorite summer brunch cocktail?