In addition to the mainstay casseroles at Easter brunch and the honey-glazed ham or leg of lamb that graces the dinner table, there is one more essential you'd be remiss not include in your holiday feast: the bread!
Be it sweet or savory, there is something for everyone. From classic hot cross buns to pillowy dinner rolls, these are the breads, rolls, and buns that will make your Easter celebration even more delicious.
Sweet Breads for Easter
Whether you prefer raisins and sweet almonds or sprinkles in your bread, these are the festive sweet breads make Easter extra special.
- Easter Bread with Raisins and Sugar Cubes
- How To Make Confetti Cake Bunny Bread
- Sweet Braided Czech Bread with Almonds & Raisins
- Cream Cheese Danish Bread
- Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Bread
Buns and Rolls for a Sweeter Brunch
These are the impressive treats that almost always require a second helping. From classic hot cross buns to swirly sweet rolls, go beyond the casseroles with these special buns for your brunch celebration.
- How To Make Hot Cross Buns
- Earl Grey Hot Cross Buns
- Sticky Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze
- How To Make Kugelhopf Breakfast Rolls
- How To Make the Easiest Cinnamon Rolls
Bread and Rolls for the Dinner Table
Whether there's a glazed ham or a hearty roast lamb at the center of your table, no Easter feast is complete without dinner rolls or bread. Even if you're short on time, pillowy soft rolls can be yours in just an hour.