When you're feeling a bit lazy (or just busy), but still want something fresh, flavorful, and easy for dinner, a simple fish recipe can't be beat. Fish can be grilled, baked, broiled, and cooked on the stove – it's all a matter of preference. With simple seasoning and an easy side, the whole thing should come together in little time. So, what are you waiting for?
From ginger and cilantro baked tilapia to fish tacos, here are 16 recipes that deserve to be a part of your lazy weeknight rotation.
It's easy to just add a little salt and pepper to fish and a squeeze of lemon and be done with the whole thing, but there's always more you can do with fish. Try making a simple puttanesca for tuna, or add a mustard glaze to salmon. These simple things go a long way when it comes to weeknight dinners.
What are your favorite weeknight fish recipes? Let us know in the comments!
16 Simple Fish Dinners for Lazy Weeknights
- Fish Tacos with Quick Cabbage Slaw
- Lemon-Herb Fish Fillets on Crispy Potato Rafts
- Creamy-Yet-Light Fish Chowder
- Baked Fish, Spinach, and Tomatoes in Foil Packets
- Crispy Paprika-Parmesan Fish Fillets with Sautéed Chard
- Ginger and Cilantro Baked Tilapia
- Whole Grilled Branzino
- Baked Halibut with Chimichurri
- Nobu's Miso-Marinated Black Cod
- Foolproof Salmon Baked with Olive Oil & Herbs
- Tuna Puttanesca
- Broiled Salmon with Spiced Butter
- Pecan-Crusted Salmon with Sautéed Greens & Potatoes
- Simple Salmon Teriyaki
- Panko-Crusted Salmon with Dill & Lemon
- Mustard-Glazed Salmon