Dana's Weekend Meditations are a treasure. Every Sunday morning we sit down to read her thoughtful words on cooking, learning, slowing down, appreciating, living. It was hard to pick 15 favorites, so we went with the ones that connected most with you, our readers. These 15 posts were Dana's most-read Meditations of the year. Give yourself a gift and read through them when you need a moment to regroup in the midst of the holiday hubbub.
• 1 In Which I Wonder if the August/September 2011 Issue of Saveur Magazine is More Than Enough for This Lifetime
• 2 How To Cook Each and Every Day for the Rest Of Your Life
• 3 How To Like What You Like
• 4 Shop Like a Parisian
• 5 Big Projects
• 6 Sunday Morning's Toast with Butter and Honey
• 7 Blowing Off Steam in a Messy Kitchen
• 8 The Morning of the Unexpected Banana Pancakes
• 9 The Useful Pot
• 10 These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things
• 11 Some Good News
• 12 Going Feral
• 13 Too Hot To Eat, Cook, or Think
• 14 The Power and Virtue of a Small, Unexpected Gift
• 15 Off My Feed
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)