Cooks, for the most part, are kind and generous people. They tend to want to share the fruits of their kitchen labors with others and express their love and appreciation through feeding people. We support and encourage this at Kitchn, and hope you find inspiration here to practice and express your own version of kitchen kindness.
Being with Other People
- 6 Tiny Ways to Be Thoughtful at Work
- 10 Easy Ways to Be a Giving Person Every Day
- 5 Tips for Writing a Thoughtful Handwritten Note
Tending to Your kitchen
- 10 Ways to Fill Your Kitchen with Positive Energy
- 5 Good Habits to Adopt in the Kitchen This Summer
- Is Marie Kondo's Radical Approach to Kitchen Organization Right for You?
- 10 Time-Saving Secrets of Laid-Back Cooks
Bringing the Gift of Food
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Bringing Someone a Meal
- 8 Rules for Bringing Food to Friends
- 3 Things You Should Always Include When Bringing Someone a Meal
- What You Should Really Bring Someone Who Just Had a Baby