Even though spring is just one week away it still feels like it's the middle of winter. It's hard to imagine there won't still be snow on the ground by the time April rolls around.
I've got the perfect antidote to help you forget about all of that — fun and bright tropical cocktails. Complete with umbrellas. From rum punch and piña coladas to Mai Tais and margaritas, these 15 cocktails will make you forget all about the snow that's piled up outside your front door.
The sweet taste of pineapple and coconut are the fast track to daydreaming about white sand beaches, turquoise blue water, and bright sunny days. We might not be living that dream, but sipping on one of these cocktails is the next best thing.
Pineapple and Coconut Cocktails
- Piña Sunrise Cocktail from Katie at the Kitchen Door
- Piña Colada on the Rocks in a Pineapple from Cooks with Cocktails
- Pineapple Coconut Martini from The Framed Table
- Fresh Pineapple & Passion Fruit Mojito from Simply Delicious
- Vanilla Pineapple Margarita from Pineapple and Coconut
- Jalapeño Margarita from Show Me the Yummy
And, if you prefer something with sweet tropical fruits like (hello, guava!) and bright colors, we've got that too. Want a cocktail with a little more oomph? Try the painkiller. And if you just can't decide, go for two drinks in one by swirling sangria into your frozen margarita. Whatever you chose, just don't forget the umbrella in your drink!
Bright and Fruity Cocktails
- Tropical Rum Punch from Spache the Spatula
- Mai Tai from Pastry Affair
- Guava Margarita from Confections of a Foodie Bride
- Blue Hawaii from Creative Culinary
- The Painkiller Cocktail from Shutterbean
- Rum Orange Swizzle from Jelly Toast
- The Floridita from Honestly Yum
- Boozy Watermelon Coconut Refresher from A House in the Hills
- Sangria Swirled Frozen Margaritas from Dessert for Two
Tell us about your favorite cocktail, or the number one way you put winter out of your mind!