Holidays present a unique challenge for small space hosts who want to open their home to friends and family. Where will everyone sit? Is there enough table space for all the food? How can you make your space feel more cozy and less cramped? Is a folding table the answer, and if so, which one should you get?
Thankfully, The Kitchn and Apartment Therapy have deep archives on entertaining in small apartments! Here are 15 posts offering tips and tricks to help ease your concerns. They prove what we've long known to be true: you can throw a great holiday dinner party, no matter how small your space!
- 1 5 Tips for Throwing a Dinner Party in a Small Apartment
- 2 How Can I Make My Tiny Home Ready for a Dinner Party?
- 3 Smart Tip: Use an Ironing Board For Extra Counter Space When You Need It
- 4 3 Memorable Entertaining Ideas I Picked Up at a Summer Dinner Party in Tel Aviv
- 5 Easy Entertaining Tip: Serve Appetizers on Trays
- 6 Making Do! Alternative Seating Ideas for Dinner Parties
From The Kitchn
- 7 Small Space Solutions: Hosting a Dinner Party in a Studio
- 8 Small Space Dinner Party: Creative Options
- 9 Entertaining Large Groups In a Small Space (and Why It's a Good Idea)
- 10 How to Fit a Dining Room into a Small Space
- 11 Tricks To Maximize Your Space To Accommodate A Holiday Party
- 12 Hosting Thanksgiving and Small Space Solutions
- 13 Strategies for (Very) Big Holiday Gatherings In a Small (ish) Home
- 14 Tips for Entertaining in a Small Space
- 15 Best Folding Tables for Small Spaces