Ever had a frustrating moment with a cookie? Maybe it wasn't as chewy as you hoped it would be, or you wanted it to look just a little bit prettier. Well, we have tips for you today — 15 cookie hints and helps to get you a pretty and tasty result. From how to freeze cookie dough, to making perfectly round cookies, to the scientific reason why dunking cookies makes them taste better — get your cookie tips here.
- Roll Out Cookie Dough With Powdered Sugar
- Press Vintage Glassware onto Your Sugar Cookies
- Make Prettier Cookie Edges When Presentation Matters
- Tips for Making Perfectly Round Cookies
- Pre-Scoop All Dough For Perfect Cookies
- How To Make Sprinkles for Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes!
More Delicious Cookies
- Kitchen Science: In Pursuit of the Perfect Cookie
- Best Cookies Ever? Give the Dough a Break
- Make Macarons Like A Pro: 10 Rules for Perfect Cookies
- Chocolate Féves for the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How Do You Know When Chocolate Cookies Are Finished Baking?
- Food Science: Egg Substitutions in Cookies and Brownies
- The Scientific Reason Why Dunking Your Cookies Makes Them Taste Better
Do you have any favorite tips for making your cookies taste better and turn out right every time?