We all know that we should probably be eating more vegetables, and we all struggle with ways to get extra servings into our diets — especially tasty, creative, foodie-worthy ways! Here to help, we've rounded up all our very favorite vegetable-heavy recipes from the last year, from a simple bowl of Indian-spiced peas to a hearty pot of ratatouille. These are 15 delicious ways to bring on the veggies!
• 6 Roasted Eggplant Salad with Smoked Almonds and Goat Cheese
• 7 Sweet and Spicy Roasted Carrots, Parsnips, and Chickpeas
• 8 Green Beans with Almond Pesto Under an Egg
• 9 Spring Quiche with Leeks and Sorrel
• 10 Healthier Zucchini and Carrot Fritters
• 11 Mushrooms on Toast
• 12 Sukuma Wiki (African Braised Kale with Tomatoes)
• 13 Sautéed Rainbow Chard with Raw Beets and Goat Cheese
• 14 Roasted Vegetable Soup with Herb Dumplings
• 15 Zucchini Boats with Tomatoes and Olives
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)