Warmer days mean the start of spring entertaining season: lazy days outdoors with friends, cozy dinner parties with fresh produce, and Memorial Day or graduation parties. As we shed our bulky clothes for something lighter, so too should your drinks! Put down the heavy cocktail or mocktail, and keep things fun and bubbly with things like a refreshing, sparkling cucumber cooler or a non-alcoholic strawberry and basil soda.
I've rounded up fifteen sparkling drinks for spring entertaining –– the first ten are boozy, the last five are non-alcoholic. All these are perfect for any night (or day!) you need something a little special, but definitely non-fussy. Cheers!
What are your favorite sparkling drinks (boozy or not) to enjoy during spring?
- 1 Strawberry Gin Smash – An easy crowd-pleaser that highlights the early strawberry season.
- 2 Sparkling Cucumber Cooler – Skip the sweet stuff this spring and try something a little more refreshing!
- 3 Elderflower Champagne Cocktail – The perfect pitcher cocktail with St. Germain, strawberries and champagne.
- 4 Sparkling Cojito – Like a little vacation in a glass! Coconut rum + mint + lime.
- 5 Elderflower & Lemon Sparkling Sipper – This bright, sparkling cocktail is perfect for boozy brunches with friends.
- 6 Cucumber-Rosemary Gin and Tonic – Switch up your usual G&T by adding rosemary and cucumber.
- 7 Champagne Mint Julep – Derby Day has come and gone, so switch things up on the classic by using champagne.
- 8 Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer – A blueberry-lavender syrup makes this sparkling vodka drink extra special.
- 9 Campari Mojito – As Faith writes: "Italian Campari, the Cuban mojito, a tall glass of ice." What more could you want?
- 10 The Blueberry Rum Smash – Early spring blueberries and brown sugar make this cocktail a fun, dessert-like drink.
- 11 The Bright & Bitter – This mocktail is exactly what it sounds like: lots of bright juices mixed with bitter non-alcoholic bitters.
- 12 Sparkling Rosemary Limeade – Lemonade or limeade defines spring and summer drinks. Make this one a little cozier with rosemary.
- 13 Strawberry Basil Soda – An easy soda to make at home! No yeast here –– just carbonated water.
- 14 Blackberry Elderflower Spritzer with Mint – A delightfully refreshing drink for spring sips.
- 15 How to Make a Fruit Shrub Syrup – Take your favorite spring fruit and use it in a refreshing shrub!
Looking for more spring cocktails?
15 Fresh, Simple Cocktails for Spring