We focus quite a bit on vegetarian and vegan eating here at The Kitchn. But lots of us eat meat too, and if you're a carnivore, then fall is the time for braised chicken and meaty beef stews. Here's a look at fifteen of our favorite easy recipes for meat. They're generally easy and quick; maybe you'll find a good weeknight supper recipe!
• 1 Simplest Cinnamon Lamb Stew
• 2 Totally Tender Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
• 3 Duck with Black Olives and Black Olive Risotto
• 4 Slow-Cooked Hoisin and Ginger Pork Wraps with Peanut Slaw
• 5 Pork Loin Spiedino with Pine Nut, Garlic, and Currant Soffritto
• 11 Korean Barbecued Short-Ribs
• 12 Chipotle Chicken Fajitas (Grilled Indoors!) with Creamy Black Bean Spread
• 13 Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Grapes, Hazelnuts, and Parmesan
• 14 Chicken in Coconut Milk
• 15 Braised Goat Shanks with Prune, Shallot, and Brandy Reduction
You can see more main dish recipes from our archive here: Main Dish Recipes.
Related: Vegetarian Recipes from The Kitchn