A few days ago, we asked if bread is a necessary part of a big Thanksgiving spread. If your answer is a resounding YES, here are 15 recipes to fulfill your holiday bread basket needs, including classic potato dough dinner rolls, light-as-air cheese gougères, buttery angel biscuits, and a basic buttermilk quick bread with ten different flavor variations.
QUICK BREADS & MUFFINS
• 11 Buttermilk Quick Bread (with 10 variations)
• 12 Cheddar and Chive Guinness Bread
• 13 Easy Skillet Corn Bread with Creamed Corn
• 14 Cheddar and Leek Muffins
• 15 Quick, Easy and Moist Whole Wheat Muffins
What kind of bread do you usually serve with Thanksgiving dinner?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)