If you have a carton of leftover cream in your fridge and are wondering what to do with it, you are in luck. Tender cream biscuits, the creamiest scrambled eggs, strawberry panna cotta, and salted coffee caramel sauce are just a few ways you can solve the "problem" of leftover cream.
Whether you have a container labeled heavy cream, whipping cream, or simply cream, you can use any of the recipes below, unless otherwise noted. Here is a little more on the differences between different types of cream:
- How To Make Whipped Cream & 5 Flavored Whipped Cream Recipes
- DIY Crème Fraiche
- How To Make Butter in a Stand Mixer
- How To Make Cream Biscuits
- How To Make a Foolproof Quiche
- How To Make Gratin Dauphinois
- How To Make Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- Pan-Roasted Cauliflower and Pasta with Tomato-Cream Sauce
- How To Make Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Whiskey Pots de Crème
- How To Make Crème Brûlée at Home (Without a Torch!)
- How To Make Ice Cream at Home
- How To Make Panna Cotta
- How to Make Soft, Chewy Caramel Candies & Salted Coffee Caramel Sauce
- How To Make Sweet and Silky Crème Anglaise Sauce
What are your favorite ways to use cream in your cooking?
This post was requested by lepacrimson for Reader Request Week 2013.