An elegant, open California kitchen; a tiny, colorful basement kitchen in Boston; an antique-industrial kitchen in Atlanta with a huge window. These are just a few of the many kitchens we shared with you this past year — real home kitchens used by real cooks, many of them avid readers of The Kitchn.
Every space had a personality and style unique to its cook, which is what we love to see. (That, and great design and organizing ideas!) Here are 15 favorites.
15 Real-Life Home Kitchens That Will Inspire Yours
- Caroline and Jeffrey's Elegant California Kitchen
- Christan and Jenna's Blended East Atlanta Kitchen
- Patrick and Courtney's Tiny, Sunny Kitchen
- Lyn Huckabee's Colorful, Abundant Kitchen
- French Artist Sandrine Follère at Home in the Kitchen & the Studio
- Faith Blakeney's Joyful, Art-Filled Kitchen
- Hannah and Nathan's Carriage House Kitchen
- Julia's Open, Antique-Industrial Atlanta Kitchen
- Leather Craftsman Steve Soria's Rental Kitchen
- A Chef at Home: Michelle Marek of Foodlab in Montreal
- Abby Ruettgers of Boston's Farm & Fable
- Stylist Anne Parker's Home Kitchen
- Where I Cook: Chelsea Fuss of Frolic!
- Where I Cook: Mallika in London, England
- Ellen and Greg's Renovated Loft Kitchen
* * *