• 1 How Do You Make Your Morning Coffee?
• 2 How Can I Make Really Smooth & Creamy Carrot Soup?
• 3 How Can I Make Chunkier Cookies?
• 4 Help Me Make Really Crunchy, Salty, Garlicky Dill Pickles!
• 5 What Are Some Fun Variations on Traditional Pumpkin Pie?
• 6 How Can I Make My Granola Chunkier?
• 7 Any Tips For Making Better Hot Cocoa?
• 8 Help Me Make Better Egg Stir-Fry
• 9 Tips For Getting Lemon Bars From the Pan Without Breaking?
• 10 Help Me Find a Mellow Yet Satisfying Salad Dressing!
• 11 What's Wrong With My Homemade Yogurt?
• 12 How Can I Make a Clear, Scum-Free Chicken Broth or Soup?
• 13 How Can I Make Crispy, Restaurant-Style French Toast?
• 14 How Can I Save a Batch of Bad Granola?
• 15 Help! Why Is My Mac and Cheese Oily Instead of Creamy?
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)