It's Breakfast Week here at The Kitchn, a whole week devoted to that essential first meal of the day. We do this a couple times a year, and people always go wild! People just love breakfast. We do too, and so that's why we're bringing you a selection today of breakfasts to make your mornings easier and more delicious: Quick recipes like the yogurt breakfast banana split pictured above, and avocado toast and quick scrambled migas. But easy can also mean make-ahead, so we also have make-ahead breakfast bars, oatmeal in jars for breakfast on the go, and even DIY yogurt cups.
Come celebrate breakfast with us this week -- start your day off right!
QUICK BREAKFASTS TO MAKE IN THE MORNING
• 1 Breakfast Banana Split - Banana, yogurt, jam and nuts. Fun!
• 2 Breakfast Salad - More on breakfast salads here. Simple and savory.
• 3 Avocado Toast - Toast, olive oil, avocado. Yum.
• 4 Tex-Mex Migas - A quick scramble with tortila scraps.
• 5 Stir-Fried Egg and Tomato - Another quick scramble with tomatoes.
• 6 Springtime Tofu Scramble - A vegan morning scramble.
• 7 Avocado Breakfast Pudding from Lizzie of Tomboy Style - A sweet, creamy, unexpected breakfast.
QUICK BREAKFASTS TO MAKE AHEAD OF TIME
• 8 Fruit-on-the-Bottom Yogurt Cups - Yogurt cups you can grab and go.
• 9 Oatmeal Clafoutis - Cut up these bars and package them separately for quick morning snacks.
• 10 Zucchini and Olive Breakfast Cake - A savory baked good.
• 11 Bacon, Potato and Egg Breakfast Casserole - A hearty casserole you can package up ahead of time.
• 12 Oatmeal in Jars: Make a Week of Breakfast in 5 Minutes - Prep oatmeal in jars and take it to the office with you.
• 13 Overnight Oatmeal with Apricots and Buttermilk - Oatmeal that cooks in your slow cooker overnight.
• 14 Strawberry-Sour Cream Scones with Brown Sugar Crumble - Delicious scones!
• 15 Crustless Mini-Quiches - Simple, make-ahead mini quiches. High protein and delicious.
What are your favorite quick and easy (or make-ahead!) breakfast recipes?
Related: Reader Intelligence: Best Make-Ahead Breakfasts?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)