Don't get me wrong, I love a good green salad. But there is a whole world of quick, easy vegetable side dishes that don't involve lettuce. With recipes like sesame roasted snap peas, baked chili-spiked sweet potato chips and grilled cabbage with spicy lime dressing, you now have no excuse. Get out of that salad rut tonight!
- 1 Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy Lime Dressing
- 2 Chili-Spiked Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 Lemon-Marinated Brussels Sprouts With Parsley and Shallots
- 4 Lima Beans With Cumin-Mint Dressing
- 5 Roasted Winter Vegetables with Miso-Lime Dressing
- 6 Lemony Green Beans With Almond Breadcrumbs
- 7 Asparagus Ribbons
- 8 Thai-Style Brussels Sprouts
- 9 Elote (Roasted Sweet Corn with Cheese)
- 10 Grilled Carrots with Lemon and Dill
- 11 Mixed New Potato Salad with Sweet Basil and Shallots
- 12 Corn and Zucchini Salad with Chives
- 13 Sesame Roasted Snap Peas
- 14 Baked Summer Squash
- 15 Asparagus & Pecorino
What are your go-to recipes for quick and simple vegetable sides?
This post was requested by sprite for Reader Request Week 2013.
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)