Quick and easy weeknight dinners are an absolute must in my meal plan. And on nights when chicken is on the menu, I turn to a pack of meaty chicken thighs more than anything else. With a roster of recipes ranging from sheet pan suppers to skillet dinners, I know that with little time and effort I can turn chicken thighs into a seriously flavorful dinner.
Easy Dinners with Crispy-Skinned Chicken Thighs
Pick up a pack of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs and you can be certain you're in for something totally fantastic for dinner. Best of all, it won't take a lot of time or effort to pull together a satisfying meal. Whether you start with a screaming-hot skillet or opt for a simple sheet pan supper, an irresistible crispy-skinned chicken dinner isn't far off.
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fennel & Lemon
- Pan-Seared Chicken Thighs with Blistered Tomatoes & Basil
- Lemon Thyme Chicken Thighs
- Balsamic & Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs and Figs
- Creamy French Mustard Chicken
- Sheet Pan Chicken Souvlaki
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Red Potatoes and Sage
Easy Dinners with Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are a true weeknight wonder. From their budget-friendly price tag to their quick cooking time, what's not to love? And there's really nothing they can't do when it comes to dinner. Pick up a pack for a sheet pan supper, skillet dinner, stir-fry, or even a pot of chili.
- How To Cook Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs in the Oven
- Maple-Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Weeknight Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowls
- Honey & Chili Chicken Thighs with Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- Dill Pickle Chicken
- Chorizo Chicken Chili
- Orange Chicken and Kale Stir-Fry
- Baked Chicken with Artichokes