Sometimes the changing seasons are so subtle you don't even realize fall has arrived. This year (in New York, at least) it's been a slow transition to cooler temperatures, but it finally feels like baking weather.
Cooler temps put me in nesting mode, and I always like to get something new for my kitchen; something small, like a new dish towel, usually does the truck. There are so many fun patterns and textures that brighten up a fall kitchen, all without spending a lot of money. Here are 15 options I have my eye on.
- Floating Confetti Tea Towel, $28 from Leif
- Fishs Eddy Road Trip Towel Set, $13 for 3 from West Elm
- Pie Shoppe Dish Towel, $6 from Crate & Barrel
- Utensils Tea Towel, $16 from MoMA Store
- SITTNING Dish Towels, $6 for 2 from IKEA
- Seasons Dishtowel, $14 from Fishs Eddy
- Flock Tea Towel, $30 from Leif
- Wellesley Plaid Dish Towels, $11 for 2 from Pottery Barn
- Handwoven Ikat Tea Towel, $22 from Rustic Loom on Etsy
- Fishs Eddy Hotel Towel Set, $13 for 3 from West Elm