When you wake up in the morning, and you're a little hot and sweaty, what is your go-to breakfast? Don't you dare say "overnight oats" or "just a plain bowl of yogurt." During the summer, your new breakfast obligation has to be homemade breakfast popsicles. Cold, totally refreshing, and portable – what more could you want?
1. Milk and Cereal Breakfast Popsicles from Katrina's Kitchen
If you're used to eating a bowl of colorful cereal in the morning, these four-ingredient Popsicles are a great upgrade for summer. All you need is some cereal, Greek yogurt, banana, and strawberry milk.
2. Nutella Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles from Baking a Moment
This is a sneaky way to get your fill of Nutella for breakfast. The rest of the recipe is pretty easy to figure out: There's yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit involved.
3. Chia Coconut Pudding Popsicles from The View from Great Island
If you're a fan of chia pudding for breakfast or dessert, this is the Popsicle you're going to want to try out. You need five ingredients to make this bad boy: coconut milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, honey, and vanilla extract.
4. Whipped Frozen Yogurt Bars with Honey and Granola from Bren Did
Whipped yogurt is basically just Greek yogurt whipped with whipping cream so it's super airy. This one combines the whipped yogurt with honey and then a handful of granola. Sounds a little decadent, but delicious.
5. Iced Coffee Popsicles from The View from Great Island
If you're the kind of person who skips breakfast (shock!) and would rather just drink gallons of coffee, this recipe is for you. It combines iced coffee, sugar, and heavy cream for the breakfast Popsicle of your dreams.
6. Frozen Smoothie Popsicles from Bakers Royale
This recipe involves simmering fresh fruit so it breaks down and then layering that with Greek yogurt and granola. Yum!
7. Tropical Avocado Popsicles from Jerry James Stone
Love avocado toast for breakfast? Then you need to try this recipe. The five ingredients required to make these pops are avocado (duh), coconut milk, limes, simple syrup, and fresh tarragon.
8. Honey Roasted Grapefruit Parfait Popsicles from Melanie Makes
This recipe was inspired by the fact that fresh grapefruit can be a little high maintenance to eat every single day. All you need for this recipe is roasted grapefruit, yogurt of your choice, and some almonds.
9. Creamy Coconut Almond Breakfast Pops from Half Baked Harvest
Combine Greek yogurt, almond milk, fresh fruit, granola, and sweetener (maple syrup or honey) to get these beautiful Popsicles.
10. Blackberry and Whipped Coconut Yogurt Popsicles with Chai Granola and Lemon Zest from Let's Talk Evergreen
These Popsicles are probably the most involved recipe in this roundup. You make your own granola, your own yogurt filling (which involves crème fraîche!), and your own blackberry sauce. It's a project for sure, but they look pretty incredible.
11. Honey Yogurt Fig Pops from Paper & Stitch
The combination of vanilla yogurt, honey, figs, and granola sounds like a pretty great way to start your day in the morning.
12. Blackberry, Banana, and Oat Breakfast Popsicles from Veggie Desserts
These are kind of like overnight oats, but in breakfast Popsicle form. You whizz together some oats, banana, almond milk, honey, and vanilla in a blender, and add it to popsicle molds alongside yogurt and fresh blackberries.
13. Green Smoothie Popsicles from Bigger Bolder Baking
These Popsicles are half blended banana, pineapple, and orange juice, and half blended spinach with banana, pineapple, and orange juice.
14. Kiwi Coconut Chia Popsicles from The Little Epicurean
These breakfast Popsicles are for the adventurous person. If you're sick of yogurt and granola with fresh seasonal fruit, go with this recipe.
15. Yogurt Breakfast Popsicles from Kitchn
If you're new to breakfast Popsicles, this is the recipe to start with. It's pretty simple and very customizable based on what you have on hand and your diet.