We're always in favor of adding a pop of color to your dinner table, and there's no easier way than adding in patterned glassware. You might shy away from patterns for everyday glassware, but for juice glasses, highball glasses, or even rocks tumblers, we say bring on the polka dots, stripes, chevrons, and more.
Here are the top 15 patterned glasses we'd love to add to our kitchen collection.
- Polka Dot Glasses Gift Box, $32 for four from Fishs Eddy
- Mikasa Cheers Metallic Platinum Highball Glasses, $50 for four from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Festive Fair Isle Glassware, $20 for four from West Elm
- Jojo Glasses, $6–$7 each from Crate & Barrel
- Oros Glassware Tumbler, $10 each from Anthropologie
- Oldham + Harper Birds Glasses, $35 for four from Fishs Eddy
- Sagaform Juicy Drink Glasses in Orange, $20 for four from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Geometric Tumblers, $10 for four from Target
- Lotta Jansdotter Large Glass Set, $48 for four from All Modern
- Moroccan Tea Glasses, $36 for six from World Market