Lasagna is the quintessential comforting pasta casserole built to feed a crowd, and there's no better time to put it to work than the blustery, cold months of winter. Every lasagna promises layers of tender noodles, rich sauce, and a generous helping of gooey, melted cheese.
After that comforting promise, a lasagna can shift to meet your mood. From a classic layered lasagna and veggie-filled versions that embrace winter squash, to a Mexican-inspired stovetop lasagna, and a dessert lasagna to finish off the meal, these are the luxurious lasagnas that can feed a crowd.
- How To Make Lasagna
- Cheesy Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna
- Slow-Cooker Sausage and Spinach Lasagna
- Butternut Squash & Sausage Lasagna
- Mexican Skillet Lasagna
- Creamy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Meatball Lasagna
- Lasagna-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Cheesy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Ina Garten's Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
- How To Make Vegetarian Thanksgiving Lasagna
- Vegetable Lasagna with Butternut Béchamel
- Muffin-Pan Spinach Lasagna