If you're still looking for something special for the moms in your life, we have the answer, and it lies in your kitchen. Get out the butter, sugar, and flour, and roll up your sleeves. Let these moms know you're thinking of them with a sweet batch of homemade cookies.
From buttery shortbread and delicate madeleines to classic snickerdoodles and a fun take on the classic chocolate chip, here are 15 sweet cookie recipes to help celebrate the moms in your life.
This list has something for everyone. If your mom is a chocolate lover, you'll win her over with dark chocolate walnut cookies or fudge and walnut oatmeal cookies. The earl grey and chai tea cookies are perfect for the tea lovers in your life. And if you know someone who goes for all things lemon, the lemon cheesecake cookies do not disappoint.
15 Favorite Cookies
- How to Make the Easiest Coconut Macaroons
- Classic French Madeleines
- Lemon Cheesecake Cookies
- Chocolate Truffle Cookies with Cherries & Walnuts
- Lemon-Lime Curd with Rosemary Sables
- Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Life-Changing Vegan Thumbprint Cookies
- Toasted Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Earl Grey Tea Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Icebox Cookies