If there's one thing we like to talk about more than the act of cooking food, it's cleaning up after ourselves (though we don't often like to!). Keeping your kitchen in tip top shape not only looks pretty, it means you're more likely to cook at home instead of running out for a bite to eat. Do you know all the tricks of the trade?
Though some days it seems like it would be easier to have someone come in and clean up after us in the kitchen, making sure every nook and cranny is clean and be quite satisfying. With The Kitchen Cure in full swing, it's a great time to really look at all the different surfaces in your space and how to make them look the best they can! Here's a few simple tips we've picked up over the years when it comes to making things shine:
Images Above Are Bolded Below
• Weekend Project: Clean Your Kitchen in Five Steps!
• No More Mops: Cleaning the Kitchen Floor with a Sponge
• Cleaning Tip: Vacuum Your Stovetop and Refrigerator
• How To: Make Your Stainless Steel Sink Shine
• Good Question: How To Clean My Electric Stove?
• Kitchen Cleaning Products: What Are Your Favorites?
• How To Clean Granite Countertops -Best Cleaning Products
• Where is the Best Place to Store Cleaning Supplies?
• Kitchen Cleanup: Looking For One Good Mop
• Good Product: Pop-Up Sponges
Help With Appliances
• How to Clean the Toaster
• How Do You Clean a Stinky Dishwasher?
• More Adventures in Oven Cleaning
• How To Clean the Microwave
• De-Icing the Freezer? Use a Water Balloon!
(Image: As Linked Above)