Though some days it seems like it would be easier to have someone come in and clean up after us in the kitchen, making sure every nook and cranny is clean and be quite satisfying. With The Kitchen Cure in full swing, it's a great time to really look at all the different surfaces in your space and how to make them look the best they can! Here's a few simple tips we've picked up over the years when it comes to making things shine:
Images Above Are Bolded Below
• Weekend Project: Clean Your Kitchen in Five Steps!
• No More Mops: Cleaning the Kitchen Floor with a Sponge
• Cleaning Tip: Vacuum Your Stovetop and Refrigerator
• How To: Make Your Stainless Steel Sink Shine
• Good Question: How To Clean My Electric Stove?
• Kitchen Cleaning Products: What Are Your Favorites?
• How To Clean Granite Countertops -Best Cleaning Products
• Where is the Best Place to Store Cleaning Supplies?
• Kitchen Cleanup: Looking For One Good Mop
• Good Product: Pop-Up Sponges
(Image: As Linked Above)