Keeping our kitchens organized is a never-ending task. More than any room in the house, the kitchen is subjected to a constant stream of additions and subtractions, not to mention some pretty hardcore daily use. If we don't stay on top of it, things can slide into disorder in a flash.
Here are our top stories from the past year on ingenious tricks to help control, contain, groom, and organize the chaos.
Organizing Your Space
- 5 Strategies for Organizing Your Pantry (and Keeping It That Way)
- 20 Impressively Organized Kitchen Drawers
- A Neat Freak Shares Her Top Tips for Organizing the Fridge
- 5 Clever Ways to Store Your Stand Mixer Attachments & Food Processor Blades
- 8 Ways to Create Extra Counter Space in a Tiny Kitchen
- The 12 Worst Offenders for Kitchen Clutter and How to Deal with Them
- 5 Things You Should Always Keep Within Arm's Reach of the Stove
Organizing Your Consumables
- 5 Tips for Organizing Your Spices
- 3 Ways to Organize Your Tea
- 8 Great Storage Containers for Baking Essentials
- 10 Smart Ways to Use IKEA's RÅSKOG Cart in the Kitchen