Coffee lovers encompass a range of obsessions: it's about the bean, the flavor, the caffeine, the ritual, the process, the experience. Whatever your coffee lover's particular focus, we have a gift idea for you. TOP ROW
• 1 AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker, $26 from Amazon: it may not be the prettiest gadget around, but it makes an amazing cup of coffee - flavorful, smooth, and rich in body. You can also make espresso with it.
• 2 A Subscription to Tonx Coffee, $24-$38 for four weeks: LA-based Tonx sources the best coffee beans in the world, roasts them, and then ships them directly to you within hours for you to brew any way you want. Take it from me: I've been a subscriber for 6 months, and I will never, ever stop. The coffee is that remarkable.
• 3 Freud Stainless Steel French Press, $110 from HORNE: the perfect press for design lovers. Sleek and totally gorgeous.
• 4 The Compendious Coffee Chart, $27 from Pop Chart Lab: a poster detailing the myriad ways you can enjoy a cup of joe.
• 5 The Le Nez du Cafe Aroma Kit, $299 from Espresso Parts: for the coffee connoisseur-in-training, it doesn't get any better than this Aroma Kit, which includes 36 typical aromas found in the world's top coffees to help you learn how to recognize and communicate what you're tasting.
• 6 The Blue Bottle Craft of Coffee: Growing, Roasting, and Drinking, with Recipes , $15 from Amazon: like we said in our review here, Blue Bottle is legendary, and this book takes you on a tour from coffee farm to coffee cup, explaining how to get that perfect pour.
• 7 2-Pack 32-Ounce Bottles of Cold Brew, $32 from Grady's: this intense liquid concentrate from Grady's—made by steeping roasted coffee and chicory overnight, then filtering—can be mixed with milk or water. It's also a great thing to have around for desserts.
• 8 Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop and Clip, $9.95 from Amazon: a handy little tool that both scoops out coffee and clips the bag shut.
• 9 Mast Brothers Stumptown Coffee Chocolate, $9.95 from Formaggio Kitchen: 72% Madagascar cacao + crunchy bits of Stumptown coffee beans = heaven.
• 10 Pint of Black Coffee Ice Cream, $12 from Jeni's Ice Cream: Due to the freshly roasted beans ground right into the ice cream, this is a satisfying treat for any coffee lover.
(Images: as linked, except Aeropress by Leela Cyd Ross, and Blue Bottle book photo by Emma Christensen)