Has it been scorching where you live? As much as we revel in the long days of high summer, the temperatures that come with them can be brutal. Only one solution: frozen treats and lots of them! Whether it's a cool and creamy yogurt pop, a scoop of fruit sorbet, or an ice cream sandwich, we have plenty of ideas for how you can cool down right now with a frozen treat.
Heat-wave cravings can be strange things. Sometimes we want bright and zesty, like Tangy Lemon Ice Cream or a Campari Citrus Pop. Sometimes we want straight-up creamy, like a bowl of luscious coffee ice cream or magical frozen banana One-Ingredient Ice Cream. Want something you can nibble? You can't go wrong with a Coconut Mango Rice Pudding Pop or a Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwich — all yours, no sharing.
If you're looking for something to take to a party that doesn't require turning on the oven, check out our two freezer desserts: Frozen Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake and Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie. Both are guaranteed crowd-pleasers.
Any favorite frozen treats to recommend? How are you staying cool right now?
- 1 Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 3-Ingredient Healthy Ice Cream with Coconut Milk
- 3 Frozen Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 4 Creamy, Tangy Lemon Ice Cream
- 5 How to Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient (Plus 5 More Ways to Make It)
- 6 Coffee Ice Cream with Hot Fudge Sauce
- 7 Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Trader Joe's Chocolate Covered Mini Peanut Butter Crackers
- 8 Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 9 Strawberry and Honey Sorbet
- 10 Boozy Campari Citrus Pops
- 11 Blackberry Cabernet Granita
- 12 Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie
- 13 Coconut Mango Rice Pudding Pops
- 14 Mexican Chocolate and Almond Ice Cream
- 15 Peach Pie Ice Cream
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)