Happy Labor Day from all of us here at The Kitchn! We're mostly taking the day off, but we also wanted to bring you a peek at our theme this coming week: Eggs! Yes, we're taking a whole week to explore and celebrate the incredible little package of deliciousness found in every egg. To kick things off, here are 15 of our favorite egg-centric recipes, from silky Korean steamed eggs, to a red pepper frittata, to homemade egg drop soup, and a cheesy potato and bacon egg bake for the morning. There are creamy, smoky deviled eggs, and a recipe for making the perfect quiche, every time. Take a look, and tell us: What's your favorite way to eat an egg?
Get the eggy basics:
How To Cook an Egg: 22 Egg Tips & Tutorials
• 1 Korean-Style Steamed Eggs (Gyeran Jjim)
• 2 How to Make Egg Drop Soup
• 3 Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole with Cheddar & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
• 4 Miso Soup with Rice & Poached Egg
• 5 How To Make Creamy, Luscious Scrambled Eggs
• 6 Sweet Potato Hash with Caramelized Onions, Sausage & Eggs
• 7 Eight-Ball Zucchini With Eggs Baked Inside
• 8 Beet-Pickle Deviled Eggs
• 9 Smoky Deviled Eggs with Greek Yogurt
• 10 3-Egg Omelet with Quinoa, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Spinach, and Goat Cheese
What's your favorite way to eat an egg?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)