What was happening this time last year? Glad you asked! We had cocktails of both the fresh spring variety and of the non-alcoholic sort. We had cornmeal-lime cookies to nibble and guacamole to make. We had a cute puppy to love and a very good reason to make a huge pot of rice. Want to hear more? Here you go!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- 15 Fresh, Simple Cocktails for Spring
- Daniel's Gorgeous Kitchen Re-Design
- Appetizer Recipe: Chilled Soba in Cucumber Cups
- How to Make Better Guacamole: Tips from Two Food Writers
- How to Make a Frittata
- 15 Delicious Non-Alcoholic Spritzers, Sodas & Mocktails