For weeknight dinners I lean on meals with a short, simple list of ingredients. Bonus points when I can skip the store and pull everything from the pantry or fridge. After spending a long day at work, I just don't have it in me to make a dinner that requires too much attention. Instead, I rely on recipes that are easy and come together fast.
Whether you're in the mood for chicken or pork, or prefer to keep things meat-free, these 15 recipes will help you get an easy and satisfying dinner on the table.
When it comes to weeknight meals, getting dinner on the table should be an easy task. From a spiced-rubbed pork tenderloin and pan-seared chicken thighs to a quick bolognese and Cuban sandwiches, these meaty dinners are worthy of your midweek lineup.
If veggie fare is more your thing, I recommend the black bean and avocado burritos (you will not be disappointed), cauliflower fried "rice," or a satisfying plate of kitchari.
- Fiona's Green Chicken
- Chicken and Broccoli Penne
- Spaghetti with Turkey Bolognese
- Pecan-Crusted Salmon with Sautéed Greens & Potatoes
- Dubliner Cheese and Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Cuban Sandwich
- Chicken and Potato Sheet Pan Supper
- Pan-Seared Crispy Chicken Thighs with Blistered Tomatoes and Basil
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Shredded Chicken and Vegetables