How can you spot a true food-lover during the holidays? Count the number of tree ornaments they have in the shape of their favorite foods. We love giving and collecting ornaments, and these are a few of our favorites to gift the foodies in our lives.
Plus, ornaments make great additions to the standard bottle of wine you bring to every holiday party.
- Taco Ornament, $14 from Amazon: Your phone finally has the taco emoji, doesn't your tree deserve a taco, too?
- Layer Cake Ornament, $25 from Sur la Table: We're pretty sure Sur la Table pulled the idea for this ornament design straight off Pinterest.
- Felt Donuts, $31 for four from Etsy: For homes with little ones, unbreakable ornaments are a necessity. And it doesn't get much cuter than these felt donuts.
- Pretzel Ornament, $15 from MoMA Store: The salt on this blown glass pretzel ornament looks almost good enough to eat.
- 2015 Champagne on Ice Ornament, $20 from Sur la Table: Commemorate a great year with this ornament that sparkles in more ways than one.
- Pickle Ornament, $7 from Crate & Barrel: If you've ever wondered why you see so many pickle ornaments, it's because they are a traditional German symbol of luck.
- Vintage Grill Ornament, $8.50 from Pottery Barn: Every grill master needs this ornament hanging on their tree.
- Avocado Ornament, $12 from Etsy: Pair this ornament with the T-shirt that says "I know guacamole is extra."
- Take-Out Box Ornament, $25 from Sur la Table: Perfect for anyone whose Christmas traditions involve eating Chinese takeout.
- Steinbach Chef Ornament, $46 from Wayfair: Yes, this one is pricey, but it's made by the German company Steinbach; it's a classic Christmas ornament.
- Banana Plush Ornament, $12 each from Etsy: This might be the most appealing ornament on the list. (Sorry, we couldn't resist!)
- Felt Gingerman Ornament, $5 from Crate & Barrel: Sometimes it's best not to mess with a classic. No tree should be without a gingerbread man.
- Deviled Eggs Ornament, $25 from Sur la Table: What better hostess gift than an ornament of the ultimate party food?
- Espresso Maker Ornament, $16 from MoMA Store: Get the caffeine addict in your life this moka pot ornament.
- Wine Barrel Ornament, $6.50 from Pottery Barn: Add this to your next hostess gift or give it to someone who really knows her wine.