Until gathering all these recipes together, I didn't quite realize how far and wide we'd traveled this past year -- at least through our kitchens! We have a spicy noodle salad from Thailand and soft potato flatbreads from Norway. We learned how to stir-fry chicken in a wok and how to make stuffed grape leaves the traditional way. That's just the beginning! These are twenty recipes from all corners of the globe that you really have to try for yourselves. TOP ROW
• 1 Spicy Glass Noodles with Crispy Pork (Yum Woon Sen)
• 2 How To Make Stuffed Grape Leaves with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
• 3 Egg Noodles with Rich Chicken Curry Sauce (Khao Soi)
• 4 Scandinavian-Inspired Avocado & Bacon Club Sandwich Cake
• 5 Sicilian-Inspired Blood Orange Salad
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)