We've all been there: You get home late from work or school, you're hungry, and instead of cooking you order take-out or have a bowl of cereal. This is, of course, fine every once in a while, but it's also nice to have a few recipes that are ridiculously fast and easy to make for those late nights. Whether you're looking for vegetarian ideas, or quick fish (so many options!), or something a little more luxurious (lamb pasta!), you can have something homemade in 30 minutes or less.
Some of these dishes might take additional prep time outside of the 30 minutes allotted depending on your speed and comfort level. If you know you're going to have a busy week, try and buy and prep as much as you can on the weekend for optimal late night cooking.
What are your favorite quick dinners for busy nights?
- 1 Ginger and Cilantro Baked Tilapia
- 2 Chicken & Artichokes in Wine Sauce
- 3 Chickpeas, Kale, and Sausage with Oven-Baked Egg
- 4 Greek Pasta with Lamb, Zucchini, and Feta
- 5 Cauliflower Steaks with Ginger, Turmeric, and Cumin
- 6 Baked Halibut with Chimichurri
- 7 Corn, Tomato & Black Bean Tostadas with Creamy Cilantro Dressing
- 8 How to Make Pizza on the Stove Top
- 9 Southwest Skillet Ragu
- 10 Scallops with Lime & Cilantro
- 11 Arugula with Orzo and Garden Tomatoes
- 12 Authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- 13 Cilantro-Lime Sardine Salad in Avocado Halves
- 14 Potato, Red Pepper, and Feta Frittata
- 15 Thai Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
For more ideas visit our Pinterest board → Weeknight Meals