It comes but once a year. Oh, yes — once a year you're allowed to delve into the dark, twisted part of your mind and come up with something that'll scare the bejeesus out of people. As mentioned, I'd rather stick with friendly ghosts, but I'm not one to keep anyone else away from the creep! Here are 10 spooky (albeit, pretty clever!) food ideas for your Halloween party.
• Whole-Wheat Witch Fingers - Texaerin Baking
• Spooky Ghost Pizza - She Knows
• Mummy Potatoes with Meatballs - Once Upon a Cutting Board
• Band-Aid Snacks - Katherine Maries
• Meat Head - Ruffles & Truffles
Make costumes for your family this year — out of cardboard. Watch the video!
• Dracula's Dentures - The Girl Who Ate Everything
• Macaroni Cheese Bake in Coffin Toast - Almost Bourdain
• Spooky Spider Snacks - She Knows
• The Dark Side of Vegetables - Figs with Bri
• Vampire Caramel Apples - Erica's Sweet Tooth
Related: Halloween Happy Hour Recipe: Spiked Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
(Images: as linked)