Oh, did you think you were about to bite into a delicious BBQ chicken wing? THINK AGAIN. Cauliflower has been rising into vegetable stardom the last couple years, and these 12 insane dishes are definitive proof that it has magical powers. What other veggie can morph into sushi rice, tater tots, and tortillas? That's right – none of them. Prepare to be amazed.
All these recipes sneakily feature cauliflower. While a lot of them do it for health reasons – weight loss, celiac, or otherwise — that's not the only reason you should be eating these things. Cauliflower can taste awesome when done right.
I'm particularly curious about the cauliflower jerky (#6) – how genius is that?
1. Cauliflower Buffalo Wings - The Table
2. Cauliflower Crust Pizza - Domesticate Me
3. Cauliflower Rice Sushi - The Foodie Teen
4. Cauliflower Tots - Skinny Taste
5. Creamy Mashed Cauliflower - Cookie Monster Cooking
6. Cauliflower Jerky - Olives for Dinner
7. Cauliflower Hummus - Simply Cooked
8. Cauliflower Sloppy Joes - Veggies and the Beast
9. Cauliflower Tabbouleh - Peachy Palate
10. Creamy Cauliflower Sauce - Veggie on a Penny
11. Cauliflower Tortillas - Roost Blog
12. Cauliflower Risotto - Foolproof Living
Have you made anything interesting with cauliflower that unlocked its magic? Let us know in the comments.
(Image credits: Table ; Domesticate Me ; The Foodie Teen ; Skinny Taste ; Cookie Monster Cooking ; Olives for Dinner ; Simply Cooked ; Veggie and the Beast; Peachy Palate ; Veggie on a Penny ; Roost Blog ; Fool Proof Living)