Choosing the right holiday card to send to your friends and family can be hard. There are just so many options to choose from. Do you go with something classic and plain, or something fun and lighthearted? If you love eating and cooking (and I know you do), then these fourteen holiday cards are for you. From Sriracha bottles spewing warm, spicy wishes, to a "Happy Challah-day" gem, these cards say it all.
Most of these cards are from Etsy, but a couple of them are from bigger companies like Paper Source and Papyrus. Do you have a favorite? I'm finding it difficult to choose.
- Kale for Santa – Rachellivesherenow; Etsy
- Seasoning's Greeting – TinyBeeCards; Etsy
- Creature Stirring – Paper Source
- Chalk Mason Jar Holiday Card – Paper Source
- Oh Snap, Broken Gingerbread Man – HappyDappyBits; Etsy
- Holiday Survival Kit – RowHouse14; Etsy
- Holiday Cards for Food Lovers – DryWell; Etsy
- Happy Challah-Days – SeasandPeas; Etsy
- Gingas – MudSplashStudios; Etsy
- Bacon and Egg Ornament – Papyrus
- Sriracha Christmas Card – PlateandPencil; Etsy
- Happy Sugar Cookie Season – GreyMoggiePress; Etsy
- Gingerbread House Card – COZYWOODshop; Etsy
- Christmas Pudding Holiday Card – TheDesignsbyKaitlin; Etsy