Bloody Marys, the king of brunch cocktails, are endlessly customizable. Everyone has their own secret ingredient or method that makes their Bloody Mary "the best." It is therefore not surprising that the standard ingredients of the cocktail slipped into something a little more solid. Who wouldn't love a slightly boozy and spicy popsicle? Or gazpacho? Sounds good to me.
- 6 Bloody Mary Scones from The KitchenMaid: Yeah, its a little scary that these scones are red, but just think about the concept.
- 7 Bloody Mary Cupcake from The Food Network: So many feelings. Boozy-filled feelings.
- 8 Bloody Mary BLT from Genius Gluten Free: Well aren't you just the bell of the BLT ball.
- 9 Bloody Mary Chicken Wings from The Food Channel: Chicken and tomato booze get all cozy together and I like it a lot.
- 10 Bloody Mary Grilled Steaks from Babble: You can eat AND drink your booze. Love it.
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)