When you want something for dessert that's more than a chocolate bar or ice cream, but still easy enough to make that you can eat it ASAP, mug cakes are your friends. Most of these take less than 2 minutes to make in a microwave. Yeah, that's right.
Just because these desserts are made in a microwave, it doesn't mean the cakes can't be made from scratch and taste good. None of these mug cakes use a cake mix, and all of them go a little beyond your normal funfetti or chocolate pudding bomb kind of mug cake you normally see.
Another easy treat for a weekend indoors. Watch the video!
1. Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake - Kurryleaves
2. Strawberry Vanilla Mug Cake with Vanilla Glaze - Averie Cooks
3. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Mug Cake - Babble
4. Banana Mug Cake with Coffee Ice Cream - Love Swah
5. Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cake - Running to the Kitchen
6. Carrot Cake Mug Cake - Spicy Treats
7. Chocolate Stout Mug Cake - Kirbie's Cravings
8. Vegan Sweet Potato Mug Cake - Oh My Veggies
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Mug - The Novice Chef
10. Lime Coconut Mug Cake - Kirbie's Cravings
11. Chocolate Orange Cake - Pixi Wishes
12. Apple Cinnamon Mug Cake - The Hungry Hedgehog
13. S'more Mug Cake - Kirbie's Cravings
Aren't they beautiful?
(Images: As Linked, Gif: #whatshouldwecallfoodblogging)