Who is playing in the Super Bowl in a couple weeks? The Seahawks and Broncos? That's cool, but let's get down to the real reason I love football: the food. Dips are an essential element of game day, the true heros of the sport, really. So whether you're craving something super decadent, kinda healthy, or even sweet – these 12 dips got you covered.
If you're in the mood for something a little decadent...
1. Beer and Cheddar Dip
2. Loaded Baked Potato Dip
3. Cheesy Baked Black-Eyed Pea Dip
4. Spinach and Artichoke Dip
5. Creamy Crawfish Dip
If you're in the mood for something kinda healthy...
6. Roasted Jalapeño & Lime Hummus
7. Fava Bean Dip with Roasted Garlic and Yogurt
8. Creamy Beet & Tahini Dip
9. Zucchini, Mint and Yogurt Spread
10. Sweet & Smoky Eggplant Spread
If you're in the mood for something sweet...
11. Candy Crunch Dip
12. Cookie Dough Dip
(Image credits: Nealey Dozier; Emma Christensen)